Thank you for visiting this Site: www.settleinanz.com. All content, information, and services provided on and through our Site may be used only under the following terms and conditions.
Those who access this Site from other locations outside Australia, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Australia or the territory in which they reside.
We reserve the right to refuse service at our sole discretion and without notice. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, is strictly prohibited.
Limitations on Your Use
No material from our Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without prior written permission. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. The unauthorized use of any such material on any other Web site or computer environment is expressly prohibited.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
Astro Business Solutions Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience, and bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information:
- There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Astro Business Solutions Pty Ltd’s customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Astro Business Solutions Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
- For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Astro Business Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission.
All product names, company names, and other logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress of the site owner in Australia, or its affiliates or other companies under common ownership or control (the “Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks, and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the Site are the property of their respective owners. The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
Site Warranty Disclaimer
OUR SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS TO EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE, NOR DO WE ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE (OR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SITE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Errors and Corrections
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below, and we’ll verify it for you.
Links to Other Web Sites
We are pleased to hear from our Site users and welcome your comments regarding our content and services. Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under our Site’s Privacy Statement, any suggestions, ideas, concepts, material or other information you submit to, or send via, this Site (“Submissions”) shall become, and shall remain, our exclusive property. We shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Submissions and shall be free to use and disclose the Submissions to others without limitation.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © www.settleinanz.com. All Rights Reserved.